Managed Mobility Services (MMS): What is It and Does Your Organization Need It?
Acronyms abound in the technology space. It’s easy to lose track of—or simply not understand—what everything means. That’s where we come in. Trinitas breaks down MMS, and answers your questions.
Okay, first things first: Can I afford to go without Managed Mobility Services (MMS)?
In a word, no. MMS is essential to keeping costs down while your wireless device environment is organized, simplified and protected.
Well then, what is MMS?
As for MMS, or Managed Mobility Services, Trinitas offers a complete approach for acquiring and integrating MMS into your company’s existing infrastructure. Our mobility management platform enables you to centralize, understand, and administer your company’s entire device environment, simply.
Managed Mobility Services benefits include:
- Centralized and automated hub for all global operations, saving countless workday hours.
- Device management, including inventory control, data and plan usage, employee engagement and administrator functionalities, zero line detection, BYOD programs and more.
- Workflow management from a centralized interface. This flexible solution will allow you to implement your mobility policies and regulations to end users and administrators.
- Enterprise management that maximizes your dollars by integrating carrier data from a centralized location, and harmonies expenses and invoicing.
- Enterprise Management Mobility (EMM—yep, another acronym defined!)—Our simple EMM interfaces with the platform allowing your company to review and supervise employee patterns and practice from a centralized location.
- Program management that produces more positive results and allows for easy transition when strategies change.
- Single point of interface console that provides freedom to access your entire mobility environment from one interface.
- Integrate all device operations and information, significantly improving performance and advance mobility governance and administration.
- Visible, flexible inventory management on the spot.
- Analytics and comprehensive reporting allow you to make informed decisions that positively impact your mobility program faster.
- Device logistics engineers coordinate global distribution, asset management, and configure tailor made programs to make devices active and working upon arrival to employees.
- Top-notch, multi-tier customer support that resolves over 90% of all inquiries on the first interaction.
To learn more about Trinitas’ MMS services, and how they can bring efficiencies and cost savings to your business, sign up for a FREE assessment below or call David Oakes, 512-949-3680 x 101.
Trinitas recently partnered with a Fortune 100 company, saving the organization $1,000,000 on device bundles (case, charger and headset) for their 100,000 units.
Credit: AOTMP Insights, Sept. 2020 Technology conversion and updating projects are at the forefront of the minds of...
Spring is just around the corner, and that means it’s an excellent time to consider some new beginnings for your company’s...