The Benefits of Working from Home are on Full Display—Is Your Enterprise Company Ready?
In a world of extreme uncertainty, one thing has become clear for many employers and employees alike: working from home is actually pretty great! Sure, it comes with some challenges, but for the most part, studies—and now a huge global experiment—show that working from home affords a multitude of benefits.
For employers, those benefits include happier employees, but also an expanded recruiting pool, allowing organizations to cast a wider net in search of ideal candidates. Additionally, working from home obviously significantly reduces company overhead.
At home, employees tend to be more creative, productive, and enjoy a greater sense of wellbeing. There’s also the plus of flexible hours, allowing your workforce to maximize productivity when it is most convenient. Families with special needs also enjoy increased flexibility, and with less exposure to large groups of people, sick leave decreases. And of course, there’s the bonus of being able to squeeze in a workout during your lunch hour.
However, it is worth noting that working from home does present challenges for enterprise-level entities. From an IT standpoint, security is an issue, and your IT department might be plagued with support headaches. This is where Trinitas can come in and make everyone’s life much easier—and working from home a more permanent solution for those who find it to be a valuable life solution.
As a trusted telecom company, we’re experts in convenience and customer satisfaction, from employee to CEO. We can bundle products, deliver them directly to employees’ homes, and offer a tech support extension of your organization to free up your IT talent. We can also create a single, streamlined billing center to make sure that, even when your employees are located throughout the country, or even the world, your telecom invoicing, billing, and data management are all in one easily accessible location.
In addition to top-of-the-line equipment, Trinitas can support your enterprise organization with the following telecom services:
- Device recycling and buyback programs—Go green and save money!
- Software customization and integration—Create a customized ordering platform and simplify the ordering process for employees near and far!
- Custom billing solutions—Enjoy one central invoicing hub, for ease, convenience, and simplicity.
- Device repair and care—Save time and keep your employees safe by avoiding device repair stores and hassle. We’ll take care of it all for you and save you money in the process!
- Device kitting program—Let us make sure devices have the latest apps installed, include protective covers, and are fully ready to go when they arrive at your employees’ doorsteps.
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM)—Transfer all of your telecom expenses to Trinitas—we’re happy to manage your supplier relationships, bills, and provide your team with a designated support desk.
- Managed Mobility Services (MMS)—Create uniformity with your organization’s carrier contracts, voice and data usage, device management, upgrades, activations, and spend management with Trinitas’ MMS program.
To learn more about how Trinitas can help your company create a productive, happy, cost-efficient at-home workforce, give us a call today. We’re happy to help, and we’re ready to help you facilitate a future-forward work environment for your team.
Learn more about Trinitas’ services and how they can bring efficiencies and cost savings to your business.
Sign up for a FREE assessment below or call 512-949-3680 to speak with a consultant.
Gain Peace of Mind with Trinitas Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Services
In the world of acronyms, it’s easy to get lost. Not to worry, Trinitas is here to help you navigate the letters and the...
Overcoming your obstacles with IT Sourcing and Procurement Challenges and how Trinitas helps Enterprise Level Companies solve these challenges.
According to AOTMP one of the easiest ways to solve these questions “Am I paying too much and Am I buying the solution I...
It’s important to weigh how we generate revenue to complement tight budgets, identifying important savings.
As we venture into the upcoming year, it’s important to weigh how we generate revenue to complement tight budgets, identifying important savings.
Simplification isn’t simple, but it’s our specialty.
Contact us now and we’ll prove it.